Plan your group Tour
Experience new and different tours offered in Gering. Tour options include a walking dining tour of the downtown area, culinary coffee, tea and wine tasting, hands-on agriculture adventures and a Kodak moments tour.
Our convenient location in Western Nebraska, equidistant from the Rockies in Denver, CO, and the faces in Rapid City, SD, make Gering the hub for all tourism amenities the area has to offer and ideal for overnight stops. If you have an hour, a half-day or longer….our Oregon Trail attractions, fine lodging and group friendly dining make us a great destination. We look forward to seeing you soon!
The Gering Visitors Bureau is proud to provide the following services for planning a memorable group tour experience:
- Brochures and printed materials for your customers.
- Digital photography and information to help customers see your tour.
- Assistance in contacting receptive operators.
- Assistance in selecting accommodations and attractions for your tour.
- Sample itineraries; customized, themed and special interest.
- Personal welcome upon arrival, welcome packets for passengers.
Contact the Gering Visitors Bureau, and let’s start planning your tour today!